Saturday 19 October 2013

GTA V For PC Soon

Click Here!
Click Here!

GTA V FOR PC VERY SOON

Well guys you must be thinking about the releasing date for GTA V on PC.. Being as a Gamer from last 7 years I'am also waiting for this to be release on PC platform so I could explore myself.. I have played GTA V on my Console. But I prefer to play on PC because this is something where Comfortable with the Control or there are many matter to me on PC. The latest sources indicate that the supporter for a PC version of GTA V continues to grow with its latest milestone being the 600,000 signature mark.

This petition, had 40,000 signature last year, has grown to 470.000 as of mid-September. With the game having been available on console for just over a month, the number of petition supporter now site at just over 608,000 which is really high. So the anonymous source has indicated that the PC version released is scheduled for next spring. But there are many gamer have worried the game will never be released on PC, same like Red Dead Redemption which is only available on Xbox 360 and PS3. However I don't about the Red Dead Redemption But I'm quite sure that the GTA V will be released on PC very Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment