Thursday 3 October 2013

Click Here!
Click Here!




I Asked God



I asked God to take away my pride. And God said "NO"
He Said it was not for him to take away, but for me to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole. And God Said "NO"
He said her spirit was whole, her body was only temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience.  And God said "NO"
He said patience is a by-product of tribulations.  It isn't granted, it is earned.

I asked God to spare me pain.  And God said "NO".
He said suffering draws apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow.  And God said "NO".
He said I must grow on my own. But he will prune me to make me fruitful.

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life.  And God said "NO".
He said I will give you life, that you may enjoy all things.

I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as he loves me. And God Said, Ah finally you the idea.

Thanks.
Lokesh Kumar.





I

No comments:

Post a Comment