Tuesday 8 October 2013

Click Here!
Click Here!


GIVE TIME TO YOUR PARENTS 



Once upon time An elderly man in New York calls his son in Australia and says,

"I hate to ruin your day son, but I have to tell you that you mother and I are getting a divorce; 40 years of marriage.. and that much misery is enough!"

After receiving a letter 

"Dad, What are you talking about?" the son screams.

The man said " We can't stand the sight of each other any longer, " the old man says. "We're sick of each other and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Canada and tell her!"

Son was quite after this and took few minutes to think.. and then he calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.

"What !!!!!!! Are you serious .. Like heck they're getting divorced, " She shouts, "I'll take care of this."

She immediately calls to dad and scream at the old man. "Are you getting divorced. Don't do a anything OK? until I get there.. and now am going to call my brother and we both are coming tomorrow that's is it.
 Are you listening to me? She said to the old man and she hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife "Okay" , he says 

"It's all set.  They're both coming for X-mas  and paying their own Airfare  (The old man said with and both smiled )


MORAL : NO MAN OR WOMAN IS BUSY IN THIS WORLD ALL 365 DAYS.

MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING YOUR PRESENCE IS IMPORTANT TO YOUR PARENTS OR DEAR ONE. THE SKY IS NOT GOING TO FALL DOWN IF YOU TAKE FEW DAYS LEAVE AND MEET YOUR DEAR'S ONE

Thanks
Lokesh Kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment